http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: Sometimes I know it IS just me.......

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Sometimes I know it IS just me.......

Does everything we do have to involve alcohol after we reach a certain age? Everytime I turn around there is someone that spoils the fun by wanting to go drinking. I know I'm the only one in my neck of the woods that doesn't drink lol. I used to think going out or on a date meant dinner movie or a quick cup of coffee but nooooooooo its lets get hammered and risk the lives of others by driving drunk. Personally a date that involves alcohol is just like suicide or worse; homicide. I guess I think of that lil baby my potential mate is going to smash on the highway cause he isn't skilled enough at life to have fun without drinking. Needless to say --I don't date. It starts off sounding good until they talk a little more. I guess they don't realize that while they are thinking of how exciting and fun they are, I'm thinking of how I am so not getting in the damn car with their selfish asses. I know that people that can only have fun by getting drunk are some boring people. I'd much rather be blogging lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maven said...

A friend once made this statement to me and it sums up your post, beautifully:

"All* men are assholes; if you forget they open their mouths and remind you."

*I say "some" rather than all, but I was quoting a galpal.

Dating is fun when you remove the urgency to get intimate or exclusive bullcrap. As a result of my dating mania in between the WASband and the current Mr. Nugget, I met some seriously twisted and equally interesting folks. It's the ultimate in up-close people watching:)

Enjoy!

Wed Mar 09, 10:04:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market