http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: Team Bloggers, Grand Babies

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Team Bloggers, Grand Babies

I've invited some team bloggers--yet again... I know, we'll see how it works out.
I know what my thoughts are, after all they are fighting each other in my head daily. Some just past thru, leaving the door open, so quickly that I can't see what they were. Sometimes I am quite pleased with that idea. Other times it leaves me, well, blogging and looking for team bloggers.


The new grand baby will, by the looks and sounds of things(people), be here shortly. I mean as in the real near future. Wow. I wish she would have it already so I can lose some weight. I've put on so much weight with her pregnancy and I never lost it all from the last one. She needs to give me a break lol.


It's different when you're the grandmother than when you were pregnant yourself. When I went into labor, I waited until the contractions were 5 minutes apart, then walked to the hospital. Of course I had to stop a few times along the way, holding my belly and trying to breathe, but I made it. By the second child, I waited until they were 2 minutes apart and tried not to walk anywheres but to my hospital bed l0l. But when it's your baby having the baby, ---you freak! At least I do, as I'm saying all those ever so calming and rational words. Yeah, whatever. My feelings and words don't quite jive at that point.

I'll have to include a pic of my new grandson as he is right now. Ok, the shirt covering the mountain. That is him right now though. Bigger than life and ever so frightening to view. My daughter felt like "going somewheres" yesterday. She drove. I went with her. She drove, me crazy. Her contractions are like 2 hours apart. Closer as we walked thru Walmart and every other "somewheres" that we went. OMG. I know my eyes had to be like saucers and I looked totally stressed. Kept thinking---this is it, this is where she is going to have it. It's scary going anywheres with her especially being the passenger. I guess I could stop calling her April O' n dretti and making those sounds when we pass everything. They go something like fshew! fshew! as we pass each mailbox, car, post, person,pole or building. I have special sounds for turns and animals we pass. It helps ease the stress. What can I say?

Until next time.......
Happy Blogging.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market