http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: Spring is on it's way!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Spring is on it's way!



I feel as though I can come out of hiding after yesterday's great weather. I even did a little yard work to prepare for Spring. As you can see, I have some indoor projects to complete or delete lol.
Above is my mirror mirrored shot. It kind of messes with ya when you know how it actually looks everyday.
I don't know how I managed to mess up the date on my digital --but I just now fixed it after 2 months of being oblivious to the fact.
I think the drag and drop feature of the flock browser is the best part of it---when you post from it , as with many other programs --it just doesn't work as well.
I'm actually sitting here with the window open at 3 in the morning, the air is so nice. However the guy coughing 10 ft away seems to be coughing louder for some reason.
I hope he doesn't spot me and assume I'm a social type. Poor guy.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market