http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: Okay,now I get it.........

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Okay,now I get it.........

My heart is racing, my hands were just shaking, now they kind of feel like electricity is going thru them. That question is ringing thru my brain "Aren't you scared to live so close to that plant?" Of course my answer was "Well, I never really thought of it" Ah, tonight, I thought of it.........omfg.
I heard click click.........long period of nothing ........then KABOOOOOM crackle crackle SWOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............hisssssssssss I looked outside and all the neighbors lights are out and I see a glare like a giant is welding the edge of the earth. Now it just appears to be generator lights and steam(hopefully not some poisonous gas)......My mouth even went dry and I think my lip is stuck to my teeth. Now of course my family hates me. I of course woke up the whole house to tell them to relax but stay ready to evacuate. I also told them to get the hell away from the windows but not to worry (cause I would do that for them.) The eldest of the offspring told me "It always looks like that" YEAH RIGHT!!!! She just didn't want to get up. Ok so now I'm hearing ooooooooooooooooklahoma where the wind car ries a toxic gasssssssss.etc etc


Mine is the only house on the block with power. It is generated from my heart that is now beating in my ass. Seriously I could do without that kind of cardio activity. That was not COOL. I felt like this blog was going to be my last will of testament.

............But it's all....... in the blog.......do do........ un do...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market