http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: Submit your unsent anonymous letters!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Submit your unsent anonymous letters!

Letters that are never sent for (usually) obvious reasons can be really entertaining. I thought I'd dig up this idea once again and try it here on blogger. These can be ones you've written or "found". They can even be ones you truly have no intention of sending but just make ya feel great.

I've got quite a few of those--I may need to search the old file cabnet and scan them. I may include some letters that were in fact sent to me that were unbelievable lol.





Technorati Tags: , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market