http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: Wow All this time.....

Friday, June 15, 2007

Wow All this time.....

I had no idea that all this time I could have been right clicking on my scribefire to open it in a new tab on firefox. Yippee. There is also an option to open in a whole new window. Now my only problem is to keep from bits of code showing up after I publish it on blogger. I need to publish on other blogs too. Sure I can copy and paste but my tags, My tags!

Any tips to make my publishing from scribfire smoother? It's the double spacing that causes the problem.



I found a great network on ning. For all of us Blogging Firefoxy Googlers.This is a network for those of us who can't imagine the internet without these 3 things at least! It's also for those who want to know more about them. It's a great social network to show off your stuff and meet like minded people. You can also create your own groups within the network! It's ning-social network-groups-individual pages. That is like 4 in one, not to mention the blogs on networks,your own page, your external sites and on groups. It's like a bloggers party. You'll recognize a lot of people from blog catalog too.



Good night all, and to all a good blog!








Technorati Tags: , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan tdaxp said...

I had no idea that all this time I could have been right clicking on my scribefire to open it in a new tab on firefox.

Me neither. Thanks for the tip!

Fri Jun 15, 10:18:00 PM 2007  
Blogger  -:-:- SWebESue -:-:- said...

Shoot. I got it from your site didn't I? I linked to yours in the post immediately following this lol

Fri Jun 15, 11:14:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market