http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: Ok total time limit-zemanta test

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Ok total time limit-zemanta test

I'm totally awarding myself one hour before I have to get to business.  So here I go fast playing online ;-) 
Remade from Image:Nuvola_apps_package_graphics.pngImage via WikipediaHard to break away some times. 
I also wondered if all the zemanta links I shared would share mine and the answer is no.  You have to submit your blog to them and I'm pretty sure it needs more of a theme than this one lol Tis OK.  However, I may submit my Adoptee blog instead.  I've imported a blog to this one but so far, see no sign of it other than in edit mode.
Also when you edit an old post Like I'm doing now, I notice zemanta doesn't work.  hmm.    I'm really not understanding these photo suggestions at all but it sure spices up the ol' blog lol 

American buffalo proof vertical editImage via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger  -:-:- SWebESue -:-:- said...

Well the drag and drop works great so long as you type first--then drag and drop. I used to try it as I went along and it sort of spread it all over the place. I've set it so zemanta is to the left of the post --maybe that helps I don't know. Yeah, Still love zemanta.

Sun May 01, 10:15:00 PM 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market