http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: When reality is no good

Friday, May 20, 2011

When reality is no good

The whole world is purple tonight.  I took notice to the strange sky when it was yellow about 30 minutes ago.  I sat quietly as Thumperfoot (half of the lovebat couple) lied and placed blame on Homeing pigeon.  He did this knowing I could hear him and knew the truth.  Or maybe he didn't realize.  Could it be?  I go through this all the time.  Is he really that gone, as in brain rotted? He decided to take my movie and watch it with his children running slamming and screaming about. He created darkness in a room full of active kids and blasted the TV.  So Now we are all blind and deaf.  He decided he couldn't hear so he turned it off.  Just like that.  Really?  My movie, my TV, my house.   Continuing to yell and gripe like a bitch, he finds time to groan, sigh and mutter strange sounds.  Then he yawns, burps, coughs and says excuuuuuuuse me, really loud.  He knocks the throw off my love seat (that he already broke and wore out) and places his filthy stinkin' flesh upon the bare upholstery.  I suppose in an attempt to drive me completely out of my freaking gourd and smash him.  I think that is his plan.  
Is tomorrow the end of the world?  If so, I should really kick his stupid ass out so I can spend my last day in peace.  
Now he is growling I think to be entertaining.  I think I've given enough to the undeserving.  
Baby Alyssa who is being held by Homing Pigeon 2 rooms away (an excuse not to pick up the 37 dirty plates,dishes.bowls and cups her family left to rot in various places of my wrecked house) is peeking at me with her little grin.  She knows.  She understands.  She just turned one on the 17th and she gets it.  Grandma's  baby agrees with Na Na.  She calls me "Nan" lol I was "Dwan' Ma" to the other 2.  Maybe to her too in a year or so but for now, I love my name.     
I may have to go back to the ugly world of full time work soon.  Monday even.  Perhaps I can hire a house sitter while I'm gone to insure that the place is still standing.  Can't control anything while I'm here anyways.  I could, I know what to do, but it wouldn't be nice.  I'm too tired to not be nice right now.  I'm the last one they got.  No one wants them around.  Maybe I'm tougher than I thought.  
Maybe it will be over tomorrow ;-) 






















































Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market