http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: Windows has failed me

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Windows has failed me

I bought my computer knowing it was designed for Micro soft. I know, that was ever so nice of me. I learned immediately that IE was the devil and good for no one. I found FF and fell in love. Then I found Google -Blogger to be exact. Well, Blogger seemed to incourage my FF use. OMG then I found the best email on the planet, gmail. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee. Then one sad day my gmail notifier for FF stopped working. I hardly knew how to act. I turned to the window gmail notifier--but the assholes didnt have one for my ME. They just sort of abandoned me like yesterdays news. I'll divorce windows completely before I go to that sucky xp that I despise for many reasons. They have notifiers for older and newer windows but not mine. Now, you would think since google and blogger are friends and seem to like FF, they would provide me with a notifier on my FF again so I wouldnt have to mess with the enemy more than what I already had to. What I am saying is HELP I need my FF gmail notifier back!

Oh yes and I must add, a wonderful man named Jerry gave me a link to my purple bunny so my life is but a happy one! I have my purple bunny toolbar on my 1.5 FF, YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Update=I got my notifier back and it works- yay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sue,

Found this through your profile on PurpleBunny. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for supporting PurpleBunny. :)

Take care,

Jerry

Mon Sep 12, 08:34:00 PM 2005  
Blogger  -:-:- SWebESue -:-:- said...

Thanks for stopping by and you're welcome--I love purple bunny. ;0)

Fri Sep 16, 08:42:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market