http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: Fire on Turkey Mountain

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Fire on Turkey Mountain

part of West Tulsa series (25)Image by NyOkieSue via Flickr
I woke to the smell of smoke a few hours ago.  After doing the search and sniff out I had to google of course.  Turkey mountain in West Tulsa is burning,  which means it probably won't go anywhere (spread too far) but firefighters are working hard out there.  I'm a few miles off from that area but the smoke is unbelievable.  So now I'm up with a sore throat on fire watch.  Something told me to skip the coffee.  Look for flames and in their absence go back to bed.  It didn't help the whole house waking up after dreaming of bacon.  Weirdos.  

Grass fires galore and the wind is wild.  
Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market