http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: Ongoing wish list...

Monday, June 27, 2005

Ongoing wish list...


I have certain wishes for myself and others..........
I wish:

Coffee drinking blogger- clarity,
Lady with blue room- a baby,
Doomy- certainty(and to be alcohol free),
Marsy- love,
Laundromat Lady- happiness,
Unwelcomed Guest- money,
Mre-good employment,
Everyone in the home-Quality of life and contentment,
Kiddos-success in all they do that is possitive and of pure intentions,

I'll add to this list but the main thing to know is,
"If you're intentions are pure, you will have what you want if you believe that it's yours for the taking" me.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market