http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: Grand Baby

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Grand Baby

Angela Marie ( named after my birthname) is due to arrive soon. I hope she teaches her parents well and keeps them out of trouble. I have been sending subliminal messages to the child thus far, so I am certain she will do as Granny Sue says and stand strong against the demons of stupidity. Homeing pigeon is looking as though she will explode at any minute. Granny is gaining weight and showing signs of pregnancy. The due date is still set at June 8th--I'm sure we will make it. Granny needs her waist back (simpathy indulgance in chocolate etc).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market