http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: NonBlogable Info

Thursday, May 12, 2005

NonBlogable Info

My life has been full of a lot of nonblogable information here lately. I've been working a lot of OT as an UnCNA. I'll try to update just the same in my sleep deprived uncreative fashion I've come to accept these days ( I simply must get that exhaust leak fixed on the OLDS)

The Wedding....



My 22 yo whom I at times have referred to as the homeing pigeon, got married April 30th, 2005. The wedding went well including my secret desire to be the nicer of the "mothers"--I know -I know---I'll post some pics soon. My daughter and "Thumper" officially tied the knot. Their house will be ready soon and my grandbaby will be here in June. (no shotgun at wedding believe it or not lol)Although I thought it would be kind of funny to have my 3 boys pose with shotguns behind the alter, I refrained from organizing it.

Due to technical difficulties with blogger---I'll close for now so i won't have to smash the computer..Stay tuned.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market