http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: zemanta test

Saturday, June 13, 2009

zemanta test

LONDON, ENGLAND - MARCH 25: In this photo illu...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

This is mainy to test my new zemanta which did well on my intent.com blog. I'm not going to check out the links and am going to add each one that it finds for me. I'm curious as to how many this will bring up. It also worked well on my gmail. I've not tried it on yahoo yet. I wish it included other photo sites and facebook photos as that is where most of mine are kept. Especially picasa. It seems to pull from flickr and I don't use that anymore --so only my friends and my old pics will show.
This could prove effective for my birth family reunion /internet learning blog if the links remain relevant.
It's found many pics so far with this short paragraph and tons of similar posts.
I think it needs more google products and my own communities linked to it. So far so good, however.
I've noticed it only lets me choose one pic --hmmm. I need to find out if that is a preference or if that is just the way this works.
Happy blogging.....


Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market