http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: Saturday night and 0 friends online? imagine that

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday night and 0 friends online? imagine that

Stupid Fish in my KitchenImage by NyOkieSue via Flickr

I over heard this conversation ......."Camping somehow doesn't appeal to me anymore." Somehow I know how this came about. He has lived with me too long. We live a life of camping compared to a lot of people and have lived quite green for some time now lol. We have modern luxuries here and there at times but not constantly. Our priorities are quite straight. Some people's idea of camping is more cush then our day to day living. They spend on gas, food, fish bait and fees then hide in a camper etc. What is the point? Why not just go fishing? We avoid a lot of costs and hassles by camping in our own backyard. I can understand swimming and tanning but the invite my son got did not include these things. It would be with people running back and forth for more comforts and setting in the shade with all their current gossip and gripes. The very things we go camping to avoid. It doesn't help knowing that he would most certainly be free entertainment for their children. Which is another whole blog all on it's own.
garden

Shared with Flock - The Social Web Browser
http://flock.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Baxteria said...

Sounds like an interesting idea. I love writing style. That is also an amazing pic.

Sat Jul 11, 11:21:00 PM 2009  
Blogger  -:-:- SWebESue -:-:- said...

Thank You. I hope you are enjoying your week end :-)

Sat Jul 11, 11:30:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market