http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Technorati Profile Hot Cup of Java.......: New lil gadgets and Old projects

Friday, June 26, 2009

New lil gadgets and Old projects

My tanning was interrupted or actually postponed due to this package. New gadgets are well worth being pale a tad longer for. Vitamin D is not all that important after all.



I got my universal adapter and my 15 minute charger from bestbuy-- what a difference for my old HP photosmart. Saved me from buying my new cam yet again. I still have my Fuji film cam for back up. I'm gearing up for my road trip as I've mentioned a few times :-)
The pics are some of my many art projects(this one is colored pencil) I have decided to finish prior to my road trip. Some of my WIPs actually have dust upon them. wow. Procrastination at it's finest or worst.

Posted by Picasa
Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
MyArtPlot.com . Arts & Crafts Community, Platform, Market